- Request a call back
Pension Practitioner .Com retains a technical team with expertise beyond small self administered schemes.
The technical team handles often complex and unusual requests from accountants, solicitors and financial advisors where they often require a third party opinion or simply need an answer that they have difficulty seeking to a pension matter. This service has now been extended to the public.
Our technical team gives guidance on:
· Scheme rule drafting and amendments to trust documents
· HMRC pension investigations and compliance
· Unapproved pension schemes (EFRBS)
· Investment taxation rules for UK and other EEA registered pension schemes
· Tax treatment of pension asset transfers and disposals
· Contribution limit guidance for high earners
Our technical team will always be able to back up their facts with the relevant statutes and case precedents. You can be sure that the information you receive is therefore not “heresay”.
Our technical team are not regulated by the FSA and therefore will not give financial or pension advice. If you are seeking pension advice that you should speak with your financial advisor.
Our technical team are drawn from pension legal practice, drafting specialists and pension consultants having worked at some of the largest pension consultancy firms in the world.
If you wish to enquire more on this service, please contact us on freephone 0800 634 4862. Alternatively, use our call back or email service option.