- Request a call back
With the 2016 Budget changes having come into effect last month, now’s the perfect time to arrange your annual trustee meeting.
We can help you unlock all the benefits of your SSAS, outline options to reduce/mitigate corporation tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax and discover the personal impact of the 2016 Budget.
We can talk you through the following:
- Review Trustee Report
- Trustees roles and Responsibilities
- Discuss good member outcome, existing deeds and scheme rules
- Explore current fund values
- Outline the effect of Pension Freedoms effective from April 2015
- Updating your nomination of beneficiary form to the correct version in light of the recent changes April 2016
- Explain the recent reduction in the lifetime allowance and when you need to register
- How a SSAS can reduce your Inheritance tax bill (recent change April 2016)
- Consider and review any existing employer-related loan arrangements and documentation.
- Guidance on the tax efficient succession of your business and ensuring that Business Property Relief is allowable
- Explore ways in which to potentially reduce/mitigate corporation tax and capital gains tax
- Succession of generational wealth, protection of your assets and mitigation of generational Inheritance tax
- Explain what the SSAS can do for a trading business
Call us today to find out how you may be able act now to benefit from these changes.
Make the most of your annual trustee meeting. If you have any queries on the above, would like to book a meeting or find out more about how we can help, simply drop us a line.
Call David on 0800 634 4862
If you have any further questions, feel free to get in touch with our team at Pension Practitioner for impartial, reliable guidance.