- Request a call back
- Apply Now
- What is a SSAS?
- Transfer your SSAS
- The SSAS Experts
- Contact Us
The cost to set up a SSAS for one person is £900 plus VAT.
For each additional person, up to three people, add £450 per member plus VAT.
For membership for more than three people a reduction will be given.
The cost to set up a two person SSAS is £1350 (£675 per member) plus VAT.
We do not make any additional charges above those stated for the set up of a SSAS.
The set-up fee covers the following:
• Provision of Trust Deed and Rules
• Provision of letters for membership of the SSAS
• Provision of nomination of beneficiary forms
• Registration of the Scheme with HM Revenue and Customs
• Registration of the Scheme with the Pensions Regulator
• Registration of the Trustees with the Data Protection Registrar
• Collation of membership data in respect of retained pension benefits
• Completion of HMRC forms and certification
• Opening of scheme bank account
• Assistance and technical guidance
The cost to administer a SSAS for one person is £900 pa plus VAT.
For each additional person, up to three people, – add £450 per member plus VAT.
For membership -for more than three people a reduction will be given.
The cost to administer a two person SSAS is £1350 (or £675 per member) plus VAT.
We are one of the only firms that provide a comprehensive and all inclusive service. We do not charge per hour and we make no charges for any transactions or investments you undertake with your SSAS. Therefore, whether you are investing £5000 or £50,000, our fixed costs remain the same.
The annual administration fee covers the following:
• Pension Accounting for tax returns
• HMRC SSAS Scheme return
• HMRC SSAS Event Reports
• Return to the Pensions Regulator
• Annual SSAS trustee report
• Annual SSAS benefit statement
• General administration to ensure that the scheme remains tax exempt with HMRC
• Reclaim tax relief on pension contributions
• Monitor and record of SSAS loans and borrowings
• Monitor and record benefits in payment
• Monitor the lifetime allowance and preservation of pension benefits
• Payment of death benefits
• Assistance and guidance as may be required from time to time to assist with the smooth running of the pension scheme
• Monitor and record rental income from property
The Pensions Management Institute (PMI), the professional body focused on supporting and developing [...]
Almost one third (30%) of pension professionals believe it should be possible to renegotiate accrued [...]
After many happy years at PMI House, we are pleased to announce that we have moved to brand new offi [...]
According to generally accepted wisdom, in the very early stages of the Big Bang, the Universe under [...]
By Peter Sparshott Is your pension scheme at risk of a cyber attack? The unfortunate truth is, absol [...]
By Steven Dicker As Budgets go, it was a quiet day for pensions, which many will welcome as they con [...]
By Jeremy May This article first appeared in The Spectator on 28th February 2017: http://blogs.spect [...]
By Andrew Drake If last century’s science fiction were to be believed, the 21st Century should have [...]
RSA global connected insurance director Kenny Leitch states InsurTech will stop claims from happenin [...]
Ecclesiastical’s John Blundell calls on brokers and insurers to work together to help not-for-profit [...]
Industry looks towards meaningful delivery of the reform. [...]
Insurer expands offering into new class of business. [...]
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://rss.hmrc.gov.uk/hmrc/hmrc-vat.rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.